Sunday, 6 February 2011

God Will Save Us

Tony reckons that religion is a terrible thing, which makes normal people become obsessed with the fact that miracles do happen.
I agree with the boy, and whilst in the pub last night, I politely told a member of the local church that she and her ideas aren't welcome in the pub, where decent non-working people like us like to enjoy a pint, without being bothered by the ramblings of deranged bible-bashers.
Sid agreed with me, and after showing the woman the door, shouted out to her that if there is a God, why is there so much trouble in the world. The woman replied that God isn't here to solve individual problems, but instead looks after all of us like one big family, and like with all families, from time to time there are the occasional problems.
Tony wanted to chase after her to give her a good mouthful, but as Sid said, the woman can't help it if she is mentally unbalanced. Tony agreed, and after knocking back a few pints, said that churches represent evil, and if he had his way, and he was the minister of religious affairs, he would start knocking them down, and start replacing them with pubs and twenty-four hour burger bars.
Once again, I take my hat off to the boy, and although I've said it so many times before, I will say again that he's a real genius, who leads, where others can only follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment