Sunday, 16 October 2011

Who Wants To Be Fat Tony?

We've just finished watching a documentary about hacking and internet fraud, and how people use elaborate scams and hoaxes to steal other peoples' identities.
Tony was amazed to see how easy cyber theft really is, and says that he may well close his social networking account, because he wouldn't be able to sleep at night if he thought somebody out there in the big, wide world was keen on stealing his identity, for fraudulent purposes.
Needless to say, I put my fat friend at ease, and said that with him being a hopeless loser, who hasn't worked for years and years, who has a criminal record as long as his arm, and has no cash whatsoever, only somebody mentally disturbed and with an I.Q. lower than six would even think about wanting to steal his identity.
The boy laughed when he realised that I was right, and said that being an unemployed parasite does have its advantages after all.
So now that he's decided that he can go on e-mailing his friends, all over the world, without the risk of being "violated in space", as he refers to the problem, we're off to the pub to celebrate this marvellous news, and drink ourselves senseless, whilst planning what we're going to do in the forthcoming week.
Now, I know I've said it a hundred times before, but I must say it once again - I'LL DRINK TO THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment