Saturday, 15 December 2012

The Prisoner


I told Lisa to sit down. She turned, and making for the door, she knew that if she didn't get out of the flat, she was probably going to suffer at the hands of Tony and me. Too quick for me, she reached the door before I had time to react, but unbeknown to her, Tony had locked the door, and therefore she was imprisoned in our filthy home. Now, I thought, the fun could begin.

Dragging her, by her hair, back to the sofa, Tony made it clear that if she screamed, Lisa would suffer more than was absolutely necessary, and because she seemed like an intelligent girl, it was best if she let us just have our fun. After that, he promised, she could be on her way.

A girl is going to suffer in our hovel of a home.
Tony Joy and Dave Cooper with only one thing on their minds.
Extract taken from "The Londoners 2 - After Love Comes Hate"
An Ebook for Kindle, via Amazon, by Luke Ryman.

No comments:

Post a Comment