Saturday, 5 January 2013

Another Of Life's Lost Causes


I was once a sensitive girl – kind, feminine, and loving – but when your husband disappears in the night, and you're left all alone in a foreign country, you soon change. I was twenty-four when I found myself all alone in London, and although I could have gone back home, to the warmth and security of my parents, I decided that at twenty-four I was going to stand on my own two feet, and try and make something of my life. That's when I stopped being kind, and hardened myself for the battle ahead. If you want to avoid being sucked in towards a life of depression and self-pity, you have to be strong, and remember that everything is for a reason.
 
Rosa - just another player in "The Londoners", an Ebook for Kindle by Luke Ryman
 
Now available via Amazon, "The Londoners 2 - After Love Comes Hate"
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment