Thursday, 14 February 2013

Behind these walls is trapped a woman in need of love


Of course, I've seen Dave since, because we both live in London, and I wanted to carry on with what we had started in France. It's odd when I think that we both live in the same city, but had we never met in France, I know that our paths would never have crossed. I sometimes think that it was meant to happen, but as much as I like Dave, and have got to enjoy our regular sex sessions, I can't honestly say that there's a future for him and me. I work as a teacher, and have my own circle of friends, who are nothing like Dave. They're all professionals, smart, and discreet. Dave is idle, has terrible friends, and he likes to spend all day drinking. I told my best girlfriend about Dave and me, and she said that if I feel happy with him, and he makes me feel good, then why don't I leave Alan, and set up home with Dave. I think Alan would take it badly, although he's too pathetic to consider suicide. Anyway, I don't really hate the man that much, but at times I could just lay all of my cards on the table, and tell him about Dave.
 
Ahhh...three will soon become two? Jill is married to Alan - a terrible bore. Enter Dave Cooper. A saviour, who will help bring a smile to Jill's face, as their afternoon love-making sessions gather pace.
 
 
A failed marriage and love in a high-rise home. Extract taken from "The Londoners" - an ebook for Kindle, by Luke Ryman.
***Out Now: "The Londoners 2 - After Love Comes Hate" - part 2 of the trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment