Monday, 19 January 2015

Static






"...these days I move around a lot more than before, and so when Tony gave me a stolen underground season ticket, it made me smile. He said that I no longer had to remain static. I didn't even know what static meant, but when Dave explained to me, I laughed. I prefer Tony to Dave, because Tony is like me – he would steal from his own mother, and to hell with the consequences. He's idle, a drinker and doesn't care about what he says. Dave likes to give the impression that he's the same as us, but he's never been a pickpocket, and for me he's too cocky. The other thing with him is that he'll never look in your eyes when he talks to you, whereas Tony will stare at you, to show you that he doesn't give a fuck about how big you are, or who you are, because he's just the same."
As told by Glen - a hard bastard from north London who prefers to have friends like Tony Joy rather than Dave Cooper.




Two's company but three is certainly a crowd. Meet Glen, Tony and Dave in "Dad Drove A Bus", "The Londoners", "The Londoners 2 - After Love Comes Hate" and "The Londoners 3 - No Turning Back."

The Londoners: A series of ebooks for Kindle about the loves and lives of some unpleasant men.

No comments:

Post a Comment